Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Learning Chinese with Xiao Hei Ferret



Today's blog is a bit different.  I've decided to make a special educational blog for my niece and nephews.  For this blog I will introduce my newest friend, "Small Black Ferret," (a.k.a. "Xiao Hei") as he will teach you some simple and fun Chinese sentences.

"Hello". 
你好
Nǐ hǎo.

"My name is Small Black."
我叫小黑 
Wǒ jiào xiǎo hēi.

"Nice to meet you." 
很高兴认识你
Hěn gāo xìng rèn shí nǐ.

 "I am now studying Chinese."
我现在正在学习汉语。
Wǒ xiàn zài zhèng zài xué xí hàn yǔ.


 "I'm hungry."
我饿了。
Wǒ è le.

 "Give me some bread, don't let me starve."
给我块面包,别饿着我了。
 Gěi wǒ kuài miàn bāo, bié è zhe wǒ le.


 "I like spicy food."
我喜欢吃辣的。
Wǒ xǐ huān chī là de.

"Small White, he doesn't like spicy food. Ha ha!"
小白,他不喜欢吃辣的。
Xiǎo bái, tā bù xǐhuān chī là de. Hā hā!

 I am very naughty.
我很调皮。
Wǒ hěn tiáo pí.

"A smile will give you ten more extra years of life."
笑一笑,十年少。 
Xiào yī xiào, shí nián shào.

"I am a very optimistic ferret."
我是个乐观的雪貂。
Wǒ shì gè lè guān de xuě diāo.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
千里之行始于足下。
Qiān lǐ zhī xíng shǐ yú zú xià.

 "Safe travels."
出入平安。
 Chū rù píng ān.
 
 "Little Black is good, but Little White is bad. Ha ha!"
小黑很乖,小白很坏。哈哈!
Xiǎo hēi hěn guāi, xiǎo bái hěn huài. Hā hā!

"Ha ha!"
哈哈。
Hāhā.

  "Contentment brings happiness."
知足常乐。
Zhī zú cháng lè.
 
"Do you miss me?"
你想我吗
Nǐ xiǎng wǒ ma?

"Good night, sweet dreams."
 晚安,好梦
Wǎn ān, hǎo mèng.


This blog was brought to you by
"Small White Teacher and Small Black Ferret"
小白老师和小黑雪貂
Xiǎo bái lǎo shī hé xiǎo hēi xuě diāo。


No comments:

Post a Comment