Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

It is fairly common here in China to find shop signs in both English and Chinese.  However, sometimes the English can be a little lacking.  It reminds me of the old adage which goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words."  However, that old adage takes on a whole new meaning here in China.  So today I've added a bunch of photos of these delightfully funny signs.  These photos were collected by both IECS team members and friends of IECS.









































2 comments:

  1. LOL! I laughed until I cried.

    Thank you, Ben!

    Always thinking of you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben! Thanks for sharing! These are all priceless, but the "Happy Easter" wreath and the "Please dispose of garbage bins" were my favorites.

    ReplyDelete